Our Recruiter's goal is to match your talent with the needs of the local health care facilities, as well as to provide you with the assignments desired. To accomplish this we must work together as partners. This partnership and our continued success
in the temporary nursing industry must be founded on mutual trust, respect and ongoing communication.
Local Travel is a popular option for nurses/allied professionals who want consistency of location and assignment. More than ever, facilities are looking for consistent nurses to fill their long term needs. Facilities and health care provider work together to determine mutually agreeable schedules. Contracts range from 4-13 weeks in the regional area.
Travel Contracts is an option for RN's/Allied Professionals that wish to travel to destinations for 8-13 weeks. Travel contracts provide several Tax free benefits.
Click here to view the Benefits
As an employee of Progressive and as a professional health care provider and condition of employment, you must keep all of the required documents on file and up to date. These requirements may vary based on state, facility and specialty. Generally, this includes the following:
- A valid license in the state of your assignment
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
- Any additional certifications or training (e.g., ACLS, PALS, NRP) required for your assignment
- A physical or health clearance, to include a negative PPD within the last 12 months (if a positive TB reactor, a chest x-ray report will be accepted in place of a PPD, with subsequent annual TB screening). If a nurse has a history of a positive PPD or has received BCG documentation of a negative chest x-ray the completion of a TB Questionnaire signed by a physician is required. The TB questionnaire must be updated annually.
- Proof of MMR and Varicella immunization or titers
- Proof of Hepatitis B series or titer
- Annual JCAHO competencies (provided by Progressive, also available on our website)
- HIPAA compliance acknowledgement
- Annual evaluation
- Two recent clinical references from a supervisor / manager
- Pre-employment and Annual Drug screen
- Pre-employment and Annual Criminal background check
- Annual update of work history
- Annual update of skills checklist
- Required specialty testing
*Health requirements may vary from facility and state.